Britney spears...hit me with an ctual song please

  Britney Spears Justin Timberlakes public girlfriend slept with his ex...... I had too it was me or someone else... I am a prostitute you know for who...... they found out she is a lesbian they plan was to blackmail her in hollywood to control her career I already made a deal to protect her with Columbia pictures and capital records.... I gave her blackmail material on everyone involved...they always threaten my kids to get me to perform.... I have a deal with weinberg of nj Harvey....mayor Bloomberg found put what they did in his city and kicked them all out .... I need to get to Hugh Hefner he can protect you me and Britney spears... get to him if I can not... tell him Rosie McGowan needs help.... protect me and I protect you as always..... best lesbian mistakes of my life... years later hit me baby one more time..... i met them in omish country...a the longwoods three years in  federal prison or life at the altar. BON former Boston PD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert