Buddy the ๐ dog
Buddy the dog visited another planet by accident when a majestic big beautiful god was not the one in charge... he laid on her ๐คฐ pregnant tummy.... and wosh..... he was taken to another ๐ world representing the animal kingdom.... a representative for Evie spinxs ๐ ๐ป ๐⬛️ cat. A demi god and Luc I FUR..... woof .......hey my future king.... what kind ๐ sir ...I heard you will have to rule this area all alone without my queens help when she dies..... oh really big girl named lala oh thank god your queen is dead..... oh no sir not the psychopath her victom stole her identity.... wait kid who and what are you my liege the queen plans to die I do not know the queen I know the king..... that's who we mean we call her king A. ๐คด out of respect.... her brother is queen S out of respect for taking care of other men's children.... oh no no she is not allowed to die never not her ever.....I do not care who you kill..... them first always.... I will not be able to rule without her. Congratulations sir a mysterious dog told us you will lead when she falls ..... no way ....where is this dog find him I need to negotiate with him now what does he want to protect her on his home planet...... ๐ก ๐ณ he wants a castle ๐ฐ sir done .... how big he has a few friends ๐งก he wants to invite...... are pets allowed ๐ค ๐ณ ๐ ๐ what are they my humans they are called on mecca prime earth.....lala can die always talk about lala land ...make it so hmmmm I willl try to grant you this boon sir my liege...... Goodluck kind sir ....
Comments
Post a Comment