Gossip Girl Alert
I have your family last name as rape victom of your cousin at six years old........ ifvyou only sleep with your husband then blame the man you married that was unfaithful.... I did not marry you he did...me and my mom as bushes were raped at six I shot your lawyer in self defense to cover it up you targeyed georgia bush and carol bush and said we were prostitutes at six years old i was for your family and your husbands without me so would have been your adopted daughters...they started drugging me with herion with ghb same with my mom we were heiress and royalty. How do you think you are better than a rape victoms . you slept with my actual husband and labeled me a mistress. I did not blame you I married the son of bitch not you. I have never been ashamed to attached to your family until now. You targeted every women illegally instead inc of the threat to national security
There better be audio in the apartment it was suppose to be in to protect a rape victom with her personal detail as air force three..... or i am sueing you for liable and damages of every assault you misdirected my security of my body for to target government resources to target another man's husband wife as you the mistress......... and the husband staying in his cousins family home...... Sam Rubio another countless victim because she thought she was better because she was married and her vuctoms were not..... incorrect. Brain damage. From beatings and rape from your girlfriends and private army to clean up their mistresses mess.... how many children were raped and identified as dead as mistresses Sam Rubio id was used to target rape victoms as mistresses im sorry binladen is your mistress now good luck...... I do not want you near my children if this is how you treat rapists and victoms that helped your career. ..... Mc Clintock
Comments
Post a Comment