Devil wears Prada 2

 Hey sweetheart they keep taking my gun away at the airport im a cop can you sneak it on the plane??? Sure thing.......  The Devil wears Prada movie Star was on the plane.....bang .... you do not support lala or pedophilesike I thought you had to to be in the movie........ I heard a model was on the plane did you get laid....I almost died or got arrested.  They took my gun away....those assholes said I did not have my ticket....I did not know my gun was speeding..... drunk sluring can I please say sean did it.... he is protected by a candaian geese god...... I am not obviously.....or a beautiful cat named evie ... damn Bailey and biege dogs ..... no killer instinct they know somewhere ..... im not seaniebear but the cars like me more except his sis my cousin ..... I need spinx and evie resurrected now .... god you oh me.... I command something do it..... the models Jesus im she was cranky from starvation....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert