Gossip Girl Alert
They broke into Sam Cuervos apartment and descrecated it because she had never been raped there and would feel safe...none have ever been allowed in by Equinox staff. They used a family friend as an albi to humiliate him for being against terrorism and pedophiles. To be an alibi...while they.desyred something sacred to his childhood friend. They then went to stores to steal in his name and reward the theirs. The mayor needs them all charged because if they do thst to a penthouse owner as a game supporting international terrorism then what will they do elsewhere. The group is connected to the hack on abc news destruction of property. When a spokesperson for sam cuervo was told they are TJB and LNB people not to go against them. Everyone knows they support torture and rape of children and dance on 911 memorial on September 12 to celebrate their victoms death..also they threw in his face they didn't know he was so desperate for a child he'd willing have sex with an ugly chick.Hemsworth breaking and entering ... Entertainment Tonight ๐ช๐ฅ๐ฎpeople People Royals People HELLO! Forbes Annette Campbell VOGUE Germany " I am tired of being set up by pathetic losers, I like sex, that is all. It is sad to think I spend so much time supporting thieves.I have better things to do." Hemsworth ex wife for entire family. Mathew cuervos legal representative "The Dominican Republic was a missed event of what fun could of been had instead of fighting against the whims of a blowjob enthusiast."
Comments
Post a Comment