Gossip Girl Alert

 Shane Trump twin was taken from the hospital in New York City fist fight " I do not care if she is a slut do not call my mother that. I offered you money to sleep with her and you slept with laur instead and stole from me I offered you a one bedroom penthouse in N.Y.C and you laughed when you saw her current prison. They call her a prisoner of war against terrorism in Europe. because they will not help her move even though it is condemned. Look at what she owns and I own our taxes are paid for three years how about yours in Manhattan. Im F.B.I. working full time in New York City. " They couldn't take him through JFK so they got him Dulles I'm not ducking military even if I am if this is how you treat officials instead of terrorists I am no longer F.B.I. I quit...hmm how is your taxes child support electric heat πŸ₯΅ πŸ”₯ ☀️ πŸ€” 😐 ok fine when I recover I'll be back not fyn body inspectors but Federal Bureau of Investigatiors  Damn it how did sean survive to adulthood without am army god damn it mother one women army .. I miss πŸ‡«πŸ‡· france and hot dogs being  sir of wessix sucks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert