Kill the prrsident ...he is ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿช† ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ russian kgb

 Jimmy Carter the former president of the United States of America.    When he retired he joined the cia and the un..... coke brothers refer to him and the kennedys as green day peace hippies...... if only you knew the truth..... eventually he ended up in nigeria....he called an old friend and asked for end of life rights while she was a doctor at the mayo clinic.... she said sure if you need to die i have immunity on an island ๐Ÿ..... he laughed and said yea it is her im sure only she would kill the president of the United States and not hesitate.... I mean she could of hesitated for a second.. I was a big deal...here and there... confirmed her identity off-limits for life in my legacy man do I have stories or fables I would love to hear Africa's someday over it.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert