Gossip Girl ⚠️ Alert
Here's daughters father asked for a jaguar...... you ask and you shall recieve.... hmmmm honey a jaguar ok sure .....
Whatever visit me after..... the father screamed purrr...... we're am am hey dad mom said yes she gave permission that's a ๐ ๐ป ๐⬛️ cat not a car...... I wanted a car im going g to kill your mother...... a witch huh....bullshit... bullshit ...what year is it....hmmm I do not know i was thirsty there is water. Here. What is that who are you thst is not natural.... honey it's just fur don't worry ๐ ahhh what the fuck ...honey thst is a gator uhhh not natural........ let's negotiate I need water ๐ง you need food...... fish fish fish fish please help me I ll reward you in the next life...... no we agreed ..... dad if you wanted a ๐ car why didn't you say so.... I can get younone...... im killing your mother.....I can not believe your name A more the love of winter became morte of wintour...... even my sister has not earned that earned that yet...... did she get the cartel to name you death.for real...oh dear god ....she is a child for ducks sake...... no offense dad when is the last time you were killed.....hmmm you hurt this child you will die morte or you will wish for death.......the cartel and the president of Mexico will align with the force of god and and the police cia agree...... Maya Riveria ..... now we sacrifice a rubber snake ๐ as a totem to the gods as a prietess.......... pentagon as well....... shebtried you did too.... I did not name you death ๐ .... judgy.... Mr White oh my god your related to your mother...... here is your jaguar sir... lucifer says hey..... oh my god what the fuck......oh does he who the fuck is that????? My god where is her mother pretty healthy alive not in prison as usual ๐ I can I charge her protected worshipped one child one child take care of one child to protect the planet and all my other children... OK kid ill take care of you you protect the rest of my children..because im going ๐ด ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ to prison again for killing your mother ill be actually guilty this time.... one car not worth her death..... I feel her for a surrendersous moment a blessed experience for everyone but her as usual.....we're the universe aligns for one moment ✨️ to let me know she exists then I want everyone morte Bella
..
Comments
Post a Comment