Gossip Girl alert
Freedom of speech who has not have it restricted " oh hello sir my name Jackie Fitzgerald KENNEDY I supposedly had nothing to do with Google um sir you will not believe this I looked in the mirror sir I do not understand the mistaken identity. IM A LITTLE OLDER AND ROUND BUT IM STILL ME PLEASE RUN MY FINGERPRINTS TO PROVE MY ID." Bill Clinton was shut down in Europe, Puetin was restricted even Donald Duck became classified. Can you imagine restricting tge freedom of speech of a cartoon imagine if it was The president of The United States of America. " sir we have to arrest you for saying you were the president of the United States of πΊπΈ parody about Bill gates getting arrested at harvard over not owning Microsoft or knowing his name ...mistaken identity disorder commited for believing in checking sources and freedom of speech." Bostonia alert
Comments
Post a Comment