Gossip Girl Alert ⚠️

 ROYAL CONSORT.  .............. The Queen of England's Royal Dog liz ๐Ÿ• ❤️ ๐Ÿ˜.......... Princess CAT ๐Ÿ˜ป ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿˆ‍⬛️ ๐Ÿ˜ป meow... cate bishop catherine louis ..Victoria for without her england then the world will not be victorious ..Vicky is her  nicknames  how many stars ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿคฉ ✨️ ๐Ÿ˜ do you see...each is a sun that represents a universe????  ANTI SLAVERY ..... ANTI PEDOPHILES WHEN YOU MAKE A GOD OF CHILD WISH FOR DEATH WHATS LEFT??? 

..Mi6... I just classfied nettie to see if she actually served in the english military intelligence  or just on her knees.... they did it my image is classfied... bravo bravo..... I did serve more than one country have you served or just served a master... good obedient slave down down I do not sleep willing with supporters of bin  even without the laden.... at least I did not steal someone's fortune beat or raped children like your master did ...... enjoy sardines and crackers to all who helped until I am unclassfied on Facebook..... as annette campbell from cherry ๐Ÿ’ hill nj ๐Ÿ˜ฑ  hell gate because bin laden supporters Browns fortune was used to bomb okaholma city while the servants were minors could not access there money legally..... whites fortune while minors was used to bomb twin towers ...... hmmm I thought having a hit put on me at fourteen by Sadam Hussain was bad.... rookie will pink shot in DC 1998 .....  I only know two Annette in the whole planet one was a witness to chemical warfare kill them both before the FBI finds ๐Ÿคง out.... not bullshit asshole bulletproof vest...... 200 000 dollars to buy my identity from the cia from the brigidade general of the cia..... modern day ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ Iraq.......many


.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert