Gossip Girl Alert ⚠️
The first Mrs money had no idea who Mr George Clooney π³ was.... he was a soap opera star on general.hospital which she hated. She married a man who.had permission to use the Clooney name. She did. He forgot it was a cover id for a while once in a while. He said I heard you married George who is that???? Oh please like you and evrery other women do not know who that is.... you idiot wait I do not know who thst is?? Im pregnant....later she went to find mr Clooney came across him.and his π΄ grandfather well congrats welcome to.the family....... your pregnant with my. Grandchild
.... even if you.are a lesbian his grandfather owned partly of Ferrari... Brad Pitt was not allowed to have one ever as revenge for using his name with others he was the only clooney allowed to own one.... you wanted his name tno Ferrari.... Mrs Clooney had five that went missing from Brad Pittsburgh collection..... she stole them with Matt daimon.... he said ummm you do know I do not actually know how to hack a car... no duh I ordered the π π π keys........im thevowner..... he pissed me off it's in my name.... hes done borrowing it.just ship.itbto turkey to my cousin there and you get my BMW in Australia π¦πΊ and Midwest and where else??? I'll think about it???
Comments
Post a Comment