Gossip Girl Alert

The senate committee agreed with the. Central intelligence Agency that pedophile were potential terrorists. Since the eighties almost every terrorism case has been connected to pedophiles, usually thirteen and under.. .... about 60 to 80 percent of pedophiles have terrorism contacts around the world.  One of the biggest pedophile ring was connected to the okaholma city bombing They tracked financial crimes around the world especially terrorism Financials. It was a federal building only daycare workers were accidently left alive.... kid getting you a soda saved my life... tell your dad I owe him and you in the next life...    Two FBI agents primarily targeted the Browns pedophile ring because they would find fertilizer and their name was connected to eco terrorism a minor saw it one of their victoms.... she became a source and got paid to tip them off on oil rig targets as long as they tracked her and her family even if they were the enemy as well.... it became Chevron  her ex started targeting them in Boston NYC and hollywood... with child stars of hollywood ✨️ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ˜ ❤️ ✨️..... the part owner of IHOP financed the event....after okaholma city bombing Jimmy Carter made a deal with kgb ira assassin known as The saint with a pardon to kill them all..... with Ms. BON A MINOR with Boston pd and mofia..... gray zone. Sam Biden Mc Cain survived the warehouse fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ thinking JJ died and bankrupt everyone she could she thought it was called oklasimitti plot... and warned the government those two FBI would go on vacation when they got a call from their source and Jimmy Carter.  Especially in Boston a big pedophile market..... until mofia took it over .... your mouth is so pretty it will be great in Julie I commited a felony I stole mccleods Ferrari you have to run my prints...... misdemeanor fingerprints do not have to. Be run lost in the juvie foster care system prime pedophiles target.... did not listen arrested for identity theft..... Mc cleod why are you not goingvbybsam I do not know who that is but man do they arrest her a lot....OK we'll then this name is off limits.... you can steal my lambghorhi for real next time got it.... cops not allowed in southie.... foster children allowed to live there ok... I already did I blackmailed my uncle to buy a lot of it in my name. I ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ’ญ think.... as long as I do not use his name in South socialite Boston area.... im sooo hurt and upset gossip girl alert bostonia ⚠️ ๐Ÿ“ข alert.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert