Gossip Girl Alert

 Georgia Bush got arch rivals to team up in District of Columbia  over someone they thought was their husbands mistress. A fourteen year old with the same name as her mother publicly.  A big deal in politics in Atlanta GA would rape women starting at thirteen. One was a boxer.  she refused to testify she said I live here. So, the girl tired of seeing victoms everywhere decided to go around as Georgia "peaches" for a night. Her grandmothers nickname for her. She willing did herion and refused to prostitutes herself. They raped her and she fought back and went to the hospital. They decided to charge her as a prostitute when she showed up in court she said I did not go by my family legal name in Atlanta GA publicly. It is Georgia Bush. Barbra Bush showed up and screamed I thought I was here for my husbands mistress.  Do you know how much moneybshe has why would she prostitute herself.. OK Hilary I'm retired you are not. It time to use our husbands name to go after every pedophile. Honey, if your name gets you into trouble then use our family name to get out as a Bush everytime. Now I have to compete with Hilary again. Everytime Barbra Bush said so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert