Gossip Girl Alert ⚠️

 JJs girl..... you can not have Parkinsons and then not i checked with every doctor it does not exist...... stop pretending you do you stupid bitch....if you want to sleep with other people JUST say so...... ๐Ÿ˜’ Who is Josh dale you idiot that is not my name..... who is he??? JD DESIGNS OF BERLIN WE got married in Haiti I have to deal with you legally ๐Ÿ˜€  dude divorce me then asshole ..... ill be a lesbian with all your women while you work..... oh no you will not.... we agreed no women in your bed ๐Ÿ˜ด  they do things you do not ...hmmm  if you dissappear I will get ๐Ÿ˜   you idiot I should not be disappearing....or forgetting.... why am I then.  Found her get her back now I did not give permission for her to sleep with him....ever 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert