Gossip Girl Alert
Zeus sister was born on earth mecca prime one of her fathers decided to take care of her it difficult. One of her fathers was a time lord who knows what else.... one day he saw Jaguar and wanted a car. So he prayed to a god for one. All of a sudden he was in Africa with an actual Jaguar.. you asked for jaguar roar a black jaguar showed up ..what are you a gator that is not right .. Gator I need water ๐ง let's negotiate...no not food sorry.. what are you do know what they are I'm killing your mother please don't you always target the wrong one.....she swore she was just a witch I asked very nicely .... honey all I wanted was a car I was dead anyway you wanted a jaguar mom said granted so did you....ill get an actual that's it welll damn tell me about the car.. ill buy you one somehow.. black
Comments
Post a Comment