Gossip Girl Alert
Am i African or American...... sir please forgive him he is color blond sir.... he looked in the mirror sir and thought he saw a stranger sur..... he was surrounded by so many white fa es he was confused when he saw a different shade on American in the ๐ช mirroer...... he grew up in Alsaska sir were he was surrounded by non native Americans or non Eskimos sir...... how would he know the difference if he grew up that all races were still american or English just with a reflection. With a different shade then the locals.. en when they have a dark shade or sunburn ๐ค ๐ณ ๐ ๐ ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ค I am not white mam I might not be able to get medical treatment it s OK sir I turn red in the sun we treat everyone in this country even when they bleed red white or blue only kid.... now take care.
Comments
Post a Comment