Gossip Girl Alert
I was commited for sins you would not believe ....I had sex with a little boy and was willing..... conceived his child...one time too many times....it seems for the law....they said you are guilty..
For crimes of passion by a wanted man....wanted by who not....any of the girls guilty or only those willing to conceive......Just not in defeat...I m sure they have warrants or are they warrentless like I should be...for when I commit a sin it is usually for a just cause... can my little man say the same..... or did you find me guilty for a just cause ....just not right sin ...more than likely that sin ain't mine....do not get me wrong ..I am guilty of many things but some sins are like lines...I just don't cross ...when im guilty it is in the extreme.....my sins are limitless like my credit card limit...... but treason just ain't on my to do list.....or one of them...guilty of so many sins that just ain't one of them...when I am ill be found guilty or humanity will...for if that is a line I cross the world needs to end or our enemy does....you choose guilty or innocent even when I ain't.
Comments
Post a Comment