Gossip Girl Alert

 Audi....


   Germany BND.  The queen of england bitch saga contunes.... she had a protective detail the blonde green eyed bitch. She had a cousin from Austria as her protective detail from Philadelphia. He was Austrian royalty and was being considered to be german royalty.  They had to meet the grandfather of royalty.. the child said if I only get to be royalty if he is then no thank you.  I do need to inherit a title that badly at such a young age.   But thank you, he decided I had potential anyway even though me and my aunt carol were considered πŸ˜… Jewish ✡️ royalty on tge opposing council... he decided to ask me to visit Austria and see what I thought of family there.  He sent a sniper and protection.... turns out if a child was  ot willing to marry Austrian royalty an example would be made.  There plan was to rape a child and display it Dishrict of Columbia by the white house to let bush know and europe to back off.... I killed your dog imagine what I will do to your countrty..... he was shot.....sad face not.... germany approved it..... πŸ‘Œ  the girl told her detail to pretend you are saving his life and placed blood on them and started screaming 😱 Audi AUDI hence BMW name for it by her adopted grandfather. He decided she can learn German or get an interpreter...BND netcie heiress......  children were beingbtaught to conform and be pro neo nazis..... atomic bomb πŸ’£ πŸ˜‹ 😍 πŸ™Œ  berlin wall fell east berlin was russia west berlin was england till next time gossip girl politics πŸ’‹ 😘 πŸ˜— 😚 πŸ˜™ πŸ’‹ 😘 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert