Gossip Girl Alert
Art installations in Europe they saw a photo of a nazi and with a swastika and the word evil. Versus good.... they got upset π‘ no thank you I do not want a swastika or nazi queen of vile the queen of germany we will take the queen of evil eval. Over nazi... mal morte......wait you eant a nazi in charge of death??? Our natcie or netcie maleficent we ll take her over vile nazi π.... I want to her to be morte ......you want good dead????? Nient.... we vile dead..... maleficent the god of π death as our queen our queen of evil π translation problem i think we will call your language slang please make english mandatory again on this planet???? They voted on their netcie instead of nazi to be the grim reaper of vile scum nazis the death of vile or english word evil scum π€ OK it was just suppose to be how being a zazu or slaver would end society because you would rather be dead..... I agree i would be rather be permanently dead than a nazi or terrorist π€ π π€· great um
Comments
Post a Comment