Gossip girl alert

 They used sam cuervos company to go after employees to prevent freedom of speech. It is illegal to close an Instagram account or delete it in case it admits to crimes. You need a federal warrant to suspend an x account twiiter account or Instagram account tik tok if I were you I'd advise not to partner up with meta since they are obviously against freedom of speech and artistic Plus, they went after copyrighted slogans and patented artwork with AMC inc, Chanel, gvenchy, Cambon corporation and Lola goode never expressionhttps://www.facebook.com/share/.p/1DXomoSzW6/cybersecurity has illegally removed my post in every country about this post you. Need a warrent to remove e or delete a post on Facebook it is illegal extremely unless it is classified or about military movements which it is neither F.B.I. badge can not be used outside USA and you still need a warrent and that country's permission to a clarification number sam cuervo will be seeing i will expect a warrent from the department of Justice and classified ID rectify the situation I can not run a business or be a doctor if you classified FENTYAL hiv drug protocol rape of children on Instagram with a purchase order how much they are worth I am limited in my ability to protect children in every country.  If children can notbreport rape it will continue 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert