Gossip girl

 Europole was told Lauren Nicole cappersecco brown lived at this address.  Europole kept getting police reports months later at this address.. You know her before liposuction as laur or larennas twin with dark hair. Europole said we do not care what she is on parole for if she is considered no longer a threat because she is disabled to children or bombing italy at 18 then please get her medical treatment there are too many police reports we need the women at that address protected..all these rape kits.  Laurie to pretend she is raped  y her husband and filed false police reports. She made a deal with the government to have sex a certain way and allow all her rapes to put aside. Also, to get paid anytime someone was into rape to break into this address and rape me it is what I'm into. One 911 recording head people scream that is Damian cooks mistress not laur. I did not I ended up in a coma at temple and Camden 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert