Gossip Girl.Alert

 I heard a rumor retirees from the C.I.A. got out of retirement to help in their childrens memory most did not speak english. They contacted actor  loki" kid we thought our kids were nuts talking about gods demons and angels and nasa hearing space talk. We think we were nuts not believing them we are desperate for help. If you somehow actually tried to end the planet we forgive you..there's a place here on earth we are told is called shells gate. I think you knew the character you are based on  was connected to the personiving there. If you end the planet we forgive you. You ll get a pardon or the planet will end either way problem solved. Hebwent to Atlantic city NJ his way .. Oops he talked about a sex club but couldn't get anyone to help and snoop dog found out after he left tge person he wanted to see was tge same person near by. For labor day bash hewas going to  perform like at Buckingham palace with Eminem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert