Hope diamond

 A man on a mission he turned knighhood for being a childrens rights activist...

. He supposedly had no children but freely admired he probably had a lot of children take care of all of them just in case is my bastard I was taught in some country i have been tooo....it was a waterfall feature and a butterfly ๐Ÿฆ‹ sanctuary.  With zircons in it called hopes diamond a child has to dig a hole to bury a pedophile he said hey I do not neeed more holes.... thank you but there are so many reasons to dig a six by six foot hole....unfortunately,  hi im dagon of france ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿคช  take marbles and carve ruins on them to bless the water to protect water and children ..... let them think it's sapphires instead of glass...... plant a flower ๐ŸŒผ ๐ŸŒธ  mum is the word now means at Buckingham palace shhhmum is thevword on pedophiles death every time they say mum mi5bsay mam so do I out of respect..... Protect children for the queen of england infrance and the queen of dance in england..... sir and you....Im all for killing pedophiles kill Frances you guys kill englands.... will be rewarded to be royalty ๐Ÿ‘‘.....  no necessary I have my own way..... no problem Tata agrees for dagon. Earless Duchess and lady  of kent agrees for england 1990 ....... in the Queen of englands name...... Aa long as you do your best to protect children food medicine and supplies are our benefit plus employment no slavery allowed......Lady Kent wonders why did you say Kent instead of Kensington??? Haha you'll see sweet demon ๐Ÿ˜ˆ why I say such a thing.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert