Kgb shoot the president

 Walgreens ..... The future President ...... Sir you decide your daughter or your daughter in law..... choose who do I kill..... I do not have a daughter in law ..... berlin ..pregnant with his grandchild..... I choose my daughter .... congratulations you just ended the universe... over one child.... remember that everytime you make that kind of call..... nettiebear .... your choice your brother or your husband who do we kill.... for what??? Excuse me i dare you say that in person.... OK ill send you a photo of all my husbands that cheated on me... that is my choice ex pedophile.... 000456 pedophile 23456.   Pedophile. 888809. How about them kill them if my heart can handle it sorry ๐Ÿ˜ž sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜˜   tell him ill tell his children about him someday when I can handle the saddness it.... please dont make me decide???? Oh god what did he do to you??? Jesus honey ๐Ÿฏ   Im sorry ๐Ÿ˜ž My brother protects my children....  how about yours as a poor ๐Ÿ‘ฎ‍♂️ cop...... im dying of cancer ♋️ ๐Ÿ˜ญ what I im suppose to do with my children when I die???  She wins you said test her fine ๐Ÿ™‚  mi5 said test who for  kent??? Are you nuts ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคช she passed im sure .... .... musad. Playing with children....... gun pointed at nettiebear... kid go play what did I do to you or yours in what name..... lol yea it's her just big ๐Ÿคฃ now im sure hmmm awww artic it's sooo cold at ๐ŸŒ™ night.....and lonely im fat and disabled now but not alone.... let me know when you retire kid ill let the women know or men.... hahaha ๐Ÿ˜† only you get away with that shit..... unretirement approved re enlist the bitch....... Equalizer the third enlisted or is she???? Linda Mc grath husband left you a present ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜‰ and a company cia said so.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert