Walgreens
Walgreens ... President... .. Sir you decide your daughter or your daughter in law ....I do not have a daughter in law..... I choose my daughter....... berlin pregnant with his young grandchild....bang sir you just saved one child but ended the universe...... and your unborn grandchild... next time you make that kind if decision think about the consequences π...... You decide I will kill your brother or your husband??? What the fuck I dare you say that in person ...... OK fine ifvyou are going to make me choose I choose my husband if I have tooo ....... pedophile 9876. Pedophile 45667.... tell him ill tell him about him to his kids when I can handle one day..... π€ please don't make me decide.... please... my brother takes care of my children as a poor cop..... what about your children........ im dying of cancer who will look after them.... how about me instead..... oh please do not make me choose....if I have to I have to choose the father of my kids ped 897 ..... Jesus honey π― it's OK..... oh my god tell Kent at Buckingham palace screw here she passed whatever that means......mi5 cia you went after who??? Are you nuts.... gun pointed at her with a child...... go play ▶️ who did i piss off in what country in what name...... it's her only fat now..... only she reacts like that.....oh artic you most be lonely at night π all alone and cold.... im disabled now but I don't sleep alone.....when you are fat tell me like a lazy fat entitled cat....ill let the. ladies know. ....hmmm bitch musad re enlist her .... CIA Linda McGrath husband left you a π present equalizer..... the next one..... good luck .... Disabled but effective.... secetary with a gun...... brother said here is plastic badge ...... water gun ..... hmmm six weeks later screw qualifications ... you know a rookie can do it escalator elevator .... plus your disabled so what if you qualified as a teenager last time .... plus retirees from nursing homes working part time probably don't have to qualify or use a cane as a supervisor π€ .... to many pedophiles and rape kits ill take it.... sheriff badge tin ..... gun not plastic just in case if you shoot a cop let's hope it's accidental discharge if not may they rest in peace with widows benefits amen ....crook with a badge π
Comments
Post a Comment