Fox Meadow FBI update BUDDY ๐Ÿงก FRIENDS

There has been a game in the area of private denzion whores debt.... I Annette Marie Campbell Black attest to my best of my ability I am of sound mind and body.  I reported a tip to Camden County police the refused to transfer me to state police or federal authorities.  They informed me they had to let locals handle it.  CHERRY HILL TOWNSHIP POLICE. I reminded them it crosses state lines and should be considered a federal offense.  MY post about my interview with the local township police will not load at all.  Especially the photo that identifies my local police contact of the officer of the law taking my threat on a life serious.... I reported  an assault with a deadly weapon.  A potential rape victom.  Supposedly his choice is rape of himself with drugs, beaten and rape of dogs and starvation, like Montana, or from an assortment of potential victoms.  Depends on his victom the electric gets shut off and you are targeted. Recently, a former neighbor picking up his mail daid he heard I was a target on lnb list and to watch out.  Most nieghbors have been moved and he said he was suprised I had not been moved like required by law since the place is condemned. He informed me the search grid was too large with 98 000 citizens in cherry hill nj... I confirmed and said please tell me you mean Camden County NJ... he said no cherry hill nj.  He would contact maple shade and give them a heads up .  I guess a ten minute drive within this address is too big to handle personally.  I informed them that he either lived at runnemeade or his girlfriend does or fox meadow in maple shade NJ ๐Ÿ˜Ž.  The case number is 26 026571 officer name is Remphrey 448 supposedly??? Let's see if he is classfied tomorrow.... who wants to guess if he is.  Definitely not NSA but who knows ..... take a guess let me know somehow if im not restricted as security threat for being against rape theft and cover ups that are not necessary.  If you are in the Philadelphia area please be aware and report your tip to the authorities.  You can never be too careful or hyper aware.... nervous ninnies make the best sources ๐Ÿคช.... I believe rape torture and unnecessary theft is an atrocious  crime.  I do not want to be raped and say thank you for letting me live and breath above ground.  It's like having a gun pointed at you and being grateful to walk away alive even if it's through destitution. Barefoot homeless and pregnant ๐Ÿคฐ wondering who did you piss off this much.  Did you deserve it. When it is a constant way of life it leads  to an economic collapse of society norms.  Peer pressure to fit in become a way to survive ... conform or die but what's left, afterwards.??? BUDDYS FRIENDS ๐Ÿงก DESERVE TO BE PROTECTED AS WELL.AS CHILDREN.  LEGAL GUARDIAN Gamblers..... high risk behavior if you are offered 30. 000 dollars to privately to help.someone move but you choose not to and to gamble your one free get put of jail card..... and except a low paying yo watch your victom live below your station and purposely below there station...... it means you enjoy the wrong way humiliating a potential ally.  Then you are into.high risk behavior but beware it leads to slavery your not just your victoms..... you.become so focused on humiliating your victom.to feel better about your lot in life your a threat to yourself not just one person here and there .... eventually everyone..... 

















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert