Buddys Pals

  Hey little doggie im missing my dog can you help me find him.... hmm yes miss what's his name    umm buddy.....   what's yours .... my name is Jake hedgehog sonic sir ........   found him mam venice or Italians call it Venezia..... they said it is either nettiebear dog or Sam's or Aunt Carol  airlift please... I want to see what this nettiebear is alll about I heard her brother is called a green peace hippie ... coke brothers swear he is like Jimmy carter and the kennedys ......... too soft on issues .....hmmm let's see what his sister is like and aunt carol... I might support making her a lair in Venice depending on the outcome........  oh boy where is the dog 🐕.... it was hit by the car 🚗 what???  We told carol the dog went to the hospital.... I meant the asshole not the dog actual dog got what!!!   Hit by a car in 🇮🇹 italy.....  ohhh my god this ain't buddy this his suppose to be the dead asshole again you are hard to kill or I believe in cloning ..... definitely not a god  or dam god my niece would say just hurting Shane and sean and William  where is buddy I have to protect him or im afraid what erupt in italy.... jo drugged me and and Shane during SWEDONS judgement....... found buddy you wint believe this they want a special dog I was told to tell you like zurich spracial..... mam you choose your people die no one dies or you do for targeting one of our protectors of children ..... hmmmm my people... oh my god 😳  if you wanted people dead why didn't you just ask for help....   I wanted to see if the dog really knew puma and the 🎻 violinist..... I wanted to see what nettiebear would do to protect a dog and children for real someone went around all over italy as netievwith dark hair torturing animals and children ..... just need to be sure before I admit she might be royalty in Venice she will protect them against anyone..... no problem then mam nice doing business with you give me a list of names if they are guilty they are dead before they clone again ..... granted death dealers of the council agree.....    oh my god eveie said don't tellucy her crush got hurt ... bad search and rescue... tell mom OK angel said I ll tell our mom you idiot im a cat 🐈 and you are a dog that impossible.....   we can not have the same mother hmmmmmm .... well see 👀... mom please show up for evie and angel as our 😈 demon  their .mother..... you idiot my mother was a cat hisss meow meow .... woof woof she is a demi god that can transform woof woof idiot now who has a stupid father ..... meow 😻 see told you damn it ..... 30 seconds later to be fair woof ahhhh his what is that..... that's a 🐕 dog...... no it is not ..... what angel.said that is mom.... ummm I don't think your father was the only other or demon ...... I thought mom was a an actual cat and dad was the 😈 demon.....  hiss that was a dog great mom is what now  meow meow meow 😻 🐈 🐈‍⬛️ 😻 🐈 🐈‍⬛️. I thought my human mother and her  human was ridiculous as a witch .... great what kid what's up ..... I need mom out of prison my adopted son ryan dud what as a demon 😈....   OK demonette explain.........  dad left mom in prison and went on a vacation with women that knew she needed medical treatment i know im not one of his legitimate daughters but she still cares about me ....   I stay in the area .... I know tap dance tap dance practice imagine killing our enemy every Pedophile..... as you tap....   mom.i found out dad might not be my father I might be through rape so what so wass my son I was four  look what he did in a life.... make it your mission to go against the opposite of whoever targets you and your people.....  OK ryan evie reports in she is done helping you for a little bit.... l answer for demons and Lucy answers for heaven your boycotted .... sorry kid no more you had an idyllic life and left our mother in prison sick and in .pain while you travel on her dime ..... she paid for the trip with our assistance I hope the trip is worth betraying humanity's protectors.....I find him guilty same we concur .... OK tap evie said imagine killing every pedophiles meow 😻 🐈 🐈‍⬛️  dam straight motherfuckers hiss let bodies die employees Goodluck if you knew she was really there..... we represent the  childrens union .... witches guilty of hurting children paying back restitution as witches....  Lucy said I took one nap and buddy got hurt 😢 What the hell...... evie umm when you mean " hell" my turn to sleep your on duty I found out my mom is a dog sometimes I have ve only seen her as.a cat and a dog named Angel 😇 is my sister 💗 leave me alone hell is a prison demons are usually angels downgraded on parole to guard and work for lucifers friends 🧡 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert