Children's International Burlington county pskistan

  38 missing children from nj was tracked to a group of cops one female from Burlington County New jersey Pakistan tracked her cell phone and Financials she bribed .... I like drugs for torture and rape I listen to it while having sex with men with drugs I pay for herion by torture it's what I'm into...........  kATe Hudson got herion probably dirty drugs..... if she died finally  ...The part  owner of Jp Morgan money was stolen Meghan markle from suits was trustee somehow on mr campbells grandchildren.... Philadelphia heist of the century was led back to markle track Instagram future fitness posts  cherry hill nj  if you don't believe me.  Luckily there was a military  insertion in Pakistan ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ  and rescue operation the usa england and other countries observed ......  the incursion.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert