Childrens International
I annette marie campbell black was legal gaurdian of children including some in Italy. I know how I look and dress but before coming back to cherry hill I set up my cellphone plan for me and children through mobile until my father got control over my cellphone plan in my name..... he kept trying to disconnect it. They refused. Somehow I was targeted but on my second plan I have childten on it set up paid for by royalties from childhood on patented technology. I was targeted my cellphone was blocked ๐ซ but to do.that to me they also did it to at least 80 children on my plan... they couldn't dial 911.... to prove it someone at mobile looked into seeing if they could block my internet the childrens facebook were deleted and they had no internet to report crimes including their rapes one father said not to tell the police.... do I have to be pregnant to prove he raped me??? My one daughter was told she married mr campbell willingly .... she freaked out why would she marry my grandfather willingly they saw a photo of Terry brown??? While at Cooper when someone chose to my internet upstairs would. It work and it had a block ๐ซ symbol...... even Google and blogger would not work or load ๐ Ever person thst targeted AMC inc nettiebear also allowed childten to be raped and deleting their posts I found out my thirteen year old was classfied and a rape victom and became a federal employee without my consent.... my fbi salary went to her mother as child support.... they changed her name to hide her from me she gave birth in england one kid is her fathers.... a local cop said if kate hudson did drugs she probably overdosed on hot herion.... her daughter was found in italy after she was missing for three weeks or her cousin was... Mr Reynolds was in milan as a contact.... xplatform disabled .... threads account deleted and disabled....... my government xplatform for the United nations had my tags on it with my photo proving my credentials at the F.B.I. and interpol also forbes employee and military part time...... Instagram affected... What do you consider a #victomlesscrime. I wonder .... if you want to sleep with little boys that wont pay child support to their biological mother of their children and rather pay pedophiles with their lunch money than you can have them ๐ I want my kids ..... turns out my one rsscist ex is did not know was now wants nothing to do with with me or my child because im considered ethnically black guess I hate gestoppos and racists thst includes your daughter asshole.... Ryan Reynolds and Brad Pitt were in the area when aunt carol asked for their help with her niece... her employees say the video blog and said there is no way sam cuervo or annette campbell would be treated like thst in Philadelphia area look how they treat lala that can not be her..... ask the netties aid brad pitts girlfriend with Angelina Jolie..... OK we will... yea annette campbell no she is not in cherry hill im sure she left .... later went to the resort annette campbell from chery hill was suppose for labor day week ... publicly supporting the childrens first with Michelle Obama Intiative in.the Caribbean Donald Trump was suppose to be there as well.... sorry missed my flight ✈️ A. Campbell commerce bank ...... The White wants to support AMC inc Anti PED sample store with vogue elle glamour The new york times and other companies. My daughter could not post on facebook it would not share she was clsssfied I do not know why or how... Borgata made part owner Annette campbell from AMC inc pay restitution to children that were raped in Atlantic city area and when we found our there mom's ran a pedophile ๐ ring we said fight it to the Supreme Court if nesserary... the filed a lawsuit against annette campbell of cherry hill part owner of borgota for not having due cause to fire them.... we just put a stop payment on the payout from china ๐จ๐ณ
Comments
Post a Comment