Clinton files

 Annette Marie clinton last will and testiment...... at six years old I was raped with carol bush and was pregnant I had to take the last name clinton.  Hilary clinton targeted me she thought as illegitimate daughter of Bill clinton my brother as sean clinton and my mother.....In my twenties in Dc I was asked to go to Mexico on vacation..... I was told later Hilary clinton ws told if you get A campbell a big deal to us to have sex with my people in Mexico political favors were yours..... she was a prostitute we heard for your government...no problem ill get it done poor uneducated white trash and prostitute anyway what's the big deal...myself and a sixteen year old were told they had to have sex with biological family that was what the client was into including Lauren cappersecco  or Lorena..... Hilary made a deal with her and Terrance brown her father or husband.... they wanted myself to have sex with their clients when they said how and where they said without getting paid...... I choose to sleep with thebsixteen year old rather than force him to have sex with his actual sister....I said im his sister if thst is what you are into..... same with his brother....we had a threesome I got pregnant and becamebannette Marie capersecco that weekend somehow I was transferred back to the tender love and care of my father Terrance to keep me in line and my mouth shut......   Until then Hilary was one of my idols with Barbra Bush..... now I hate she ever went near my daughter Chelsea I do not know if she died and they replaced her like Ivana Trump my daughter through rape of donald trumps family member in Philadelphia.   The White House admitted Annette campbell was a prostitute and george h budh was told hids grandsughter was a herion addict in atds mansion and hus daughter was a prostitute willingly....he sent two cua to the area that died not know what the area should look like and reported the opposite to him directly...... not a herion addict teachers pet straight As and mother is not a prostitute...... he did not know our address was suppose to be TD or commerce mansion then....all our mail was redirected from thst address since childhood at fourteen my mansionn was featured on MTV cribs in europe as a campbell of πŸ’ 🌸 heiress.... black sheep of politics as a stripper at cheerleaders and NYC black sheep of royalty as my adopted name in england.....later women went on vacation and became Hilary Clinton's prostitutes without passport and credit cards and some did not speak Spanish.   .....I need the government to investigate.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert