Cooper patient advocate

  Cooper called Friday morning for an after er visit summary update.....  Wanted to know how my experience is going....  Informed the employee that I did have an issue they refused to give basic medical treatment.  They refused to.even to do bloodwork when my wellness Trish from virtua said she believed I might have an infection and it's again because of the swelling.... I.needed.to.go.to the hospital ๐Ÿฅ to make sure it was not the case to see if I needed to go back on bloodthinner at least and prove they did not give me the intervenpus iv drugs for anyerursms and embolism or at least break down the clots. They were prescribed last year and paid for by my insurance.....I was never admitted and recieved the drug... someone mentioned thst mayo clinic in Florida with my date of birth got them as annette campbell... I never made it to mayo clinic of Tampa FL.  Mayo clinic of Tampa said i was admitted to russia and china ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert