Damn you GOD

 Damn you god come down here and judge me asshole...Who are you to fucking judge me..... what the hell block me from heaven how dare you im old as fuck too ..... im going to pray to Allah or lucifer the real one constitines one you know a real ducking god asshole.... who do you think you are in the grand scheme of things..... in charge of heaven one god dam day ... spoiled brat  big deal ...... try  being charge of whole planets and children without an army..... you got one heaven on one planet and people want to die already ..... fuck you god who the hell do you think you are come down to my plain of existence asshole ..... who are you to judge me..... oh my god I said not guilty I thought jeez wiz just trying to help........ don't you dare ever block me again kid .... got it ..... yes mam .... good great goid ok ok ok I screamed at a child sorta great im about to end a planet ok breath breath ๐Ÿ‘Œ  last seven times not guilty even if  guilty sainthood ..... oh great what the fuck no thank you ...... sainthood not for me ill take the mark onstead.... yes mam hey what kind of mark is that sainthood of Anti vile .... I smell that hmmm that's sainthood ... sainthood of sins. .... stop im good I don't have to be marked..... walk mile asshole in my shoes before you judge .e again god got it...... it said pg 13 NR17  death dealer ......it was hard to judge ... and her mom lost it and accepted..... say no to drugs you said ......  it my daughter's fault ........  she made me do drugs ..... wtf the fuck mom im a judge today  that's what you told a child blame her again what the hell...... so what if you drugs no honey ๐Ÿค”  ummm I was experiment on .... yea I got that ... ummm already happened ok ....  how is that her fsult?? I agree with the judge..... what judge... what are you talking about i want to pass out im exhausted so many babies I don't feel light or heaven or angels or music even with radio on  I thought I might want to be your sister or her brother .... im good for life ..... ill take the babies instead she can kill everyone I agree ......not guilty I don't care anymore  I thought hera had an easy great life but I think an idiot answered alot to her mom's prayers than her aunts realized... OK great mom im glad we agree ....opps I  drugged your nephew mam .... im sure hes sorry to yell at you .... one of them is.... same with whoever er knows zues in swedon or a priestess about  mud slides in hawaii ..... or mere edes in swedon .... umm they do realize im reading for public record ..... holy father they broke their deal first fuck you ..... children off limits I don't care what odun noodles said thst like druids and that's not true I dare you .... ph my god you want me to say what..... no way .... just say it as his mother.... that's convenient im his mother now not his sister..... I dare you to say hera Zeus and odin Thor loki lied instead of a small fucking country .... all of Olympus have you seen humanity shunned ok humanity shunned for a while again but if Diane pays the price and not diane Keaton  or if my daughter pays or my niece i dont know my name as a god anymore .....but I agree... im old ..... ๐Ÿ˜ช you will wish you dealt with meredes and not me.... understand humanity....    oh my god vile experiments only again..... stop humanity please ๐Ÿ™  just torture ๐Ÿ˜ข What god is kyte .... to this world...?? Never heard of her a new one ?? ๐Ÿค”  hmmm oh Jesus Christian ✝️ christ umm end the planet i agree ๐Ÿ‘   I vote end the planet if nesserary... wow that was fast you know im im a real lawyer ...... on earth ๐ŸŒŽ.... hmmm  im judge ... so is most of my family ... kinda of required when everyone blames a god on every damn planet and not the perpetrators.... you know .... of course son ... how old are you.... I started young ... why??  great ๐Ÿ‘  nothing end the planet ... we are here about swedon ..... odun is being charged ....  what the fuck for ..... wait wait he didn't hurt children ... no the umm aftermath you damn him and his tantrums im just a lowdown servant  compared to him... ... human plain of existence ✨️  again umm lord cuervo yea yea viva la france ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท....  ummm did .t vesiuvous blow already or technically not yet I might want to sell a place near there ...... umm gulf shores Alabama.... maybe sell..... Punta cana sell...... Switzerland avaible I heard a rumor you are against nazis so am I with them there is nothing left because of them or because as revenge .... from every god they targeted.  Odun noodles sir you have been found not guilty ...  sorry for the inconvenience I have been to Norway ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด  once in a while were is Mercedes  im killing all my brothers if I get blamed again ..... Olympus.... what you said Thanos destroyed ragnorok I did not asshole ๐Ÿ˜ค what no I did not that's what moving history book in your name said.....  fine fine you haven't even been another race or species for a life......hmmm I didn't have mom like you did to pick me first evertime asshole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert