Department of Justice

 My fingerprints id cards with my identity  was stolen from my childhood address  and other addresses from the department of Justice and FBI inuding I meed you to press charges against the falsehood tiffany Trump please she already kidknapped my child stole my fortune and disabled my xplatform.account as Tiffany puetin .since that is my name as Tiffany  I won in court this past year they mailed a copy this summer of my prints to compare from russia they matched terrorists have my actual legal adopted name all they let me have in the name annette campbell they have the identity card with the number  I need help I can not condone theft and rape of my or .y child's body and bribe officials off with my money and let me live like a slave.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert