Fb pro pedophiles and terrorism

 Facebook has been using my own app I help be a creative director since I was twelve.... I refuse to rape children or support those that do.  They even targeted the singer yungblud.... he was commited for yelling at a famous pedophile Leonardo dicaprios second wife..... then Facebook restricted his accounts but withh help he got on the news and with public support they un did it......  I do not have the fane he does but he let's me post on his group with others... I tell children stories mostly but they became classfied I talk about medical research as a legal psychologist it becomes removed or restricted They suspended my x platform account when the United nations named me humatarian for my work in anti sex trafficking I have been involved in since childhood with josh dale..... I write about fashion but have been targeted to such a level it has become only about depressing topics... I discussed police procedures as a secetary for interpol and central intelligence Agency disabled but.  effective they call me..... now they refuse to unusable my account illegally and I pay for ten accounts only had access to two..... my credentials were being used by others.  They block me from talking to the African Union about hiv drug vaccine....... My sorta legal namecin Canada is A. Campbell in the usa it is Sam cuervo.... I am against pedophiles and terrorism since infancy but have been targeted by those thatbare not.... to the point people fear helping me....now children are un the hospital and dead but you removed and restricted there reports of abuse...and rapes bybtargetingvmevonline.... I am suing for kidnapping and child abuse not being legally reported.  Good luck when you can report your rape or your bank accounts stolen like me... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert