F.B.I. visa
This whole time they have been using part owner sean campbell part owner of visa .... when I was at the bank I mentioned sean Patrick campbell w as my brother someone laughed and said he is not a real person or identity. I was confused, turns out he was classfied as a minor and his adopted name was publicly used like mine. He owns a small amount of visa in my family 0.5 percent I used his name since he was a male and paid an adult to do the paperwork and be the legal representative. He was shot in nj and his twin has been in Texas. He was I believed transfered to my aunt in italy.... unsure. They used his name to pay and approve idd through visa some though were actual legal identities but they illegally used the campbell name after 9 11 it is owned by sam cuervo campbell soup company. In eighties the first lady's daughter father was killed and her mother three years later so she suggested with permission with the cia to use a fake name as a mantle a warrior symbol to go to war against domestic and foreign terrorists. They did shebwas a genius spoke several languages and understood code.... they placed her with private security and hid her while they cleaned up the mess. After 9 11 they told Ryan Reynolds Ms campbell died there his wife..... brad Pitt Same thing. They started using the name again hunt down terrorists but in later it went to the enemy..... lala and others as Sam Cuervo Campbell they stole her fortune and tortured in her name animals and children around the world trained by private security M I 567 and fbi some later trained by mosud and cia.... they would get a boarding pass passport and license. Hence Ryan campbell brad campbell Aaron campbell and others in wikileaks are some of those names before 911 but after they said AMC inc died there she snuck in afterwards pretending to be a firefighter ๐ when sean worked at amtrak in Philadelphia they would run his Financials since he was 28 and his sister since childhood they used my name as a mantle Philadelphia city was found guilty years ago we made a deal with them and the fbi .... it worked until Minnesota when ryan Reynolds mother found out how much money I had and had shared custody with sean in case I died with reba Reynolds in la Dolly Parton in Kentucky and Orlando Bloom in Australia ๐ฆ๐บ as he worked I wanted her out of my life she raped me as a child and sold me in Vietnam and Thailand ๐น๐ญ I thought she was dead ๐ข on a way to viking game three girls made it to a Vikings game sean and I did not.....
Comments
Post a Comment