Hades
Hera was zues sister and wife she had to pretend she was not into Hades .... he was considered an illegitimate son but the real reason she had to pretend he was not her equal or was three steps beneath is because he was being punished for trying to enslave the god of wars children in Mesopotamia including all hernin related male cousins...... she made a deal as a youth six months ths with him in their country home....... weeks travel outside Rome italy..... She decided she needed to have sex with someone thst was not related since the god of wars children were elsewhere she pretended to be just a human nobility persephone....
Since hades was. A cretain beneath the queen of Olympus and Zeus enemy half the time...... she became a mortal persephone..... she asked permission at 4 to get land in italy to build .... her brother got rime she was little thena and was not allowed to leave the temple were the Vatican now stands .... can notvleave the circle ..... hmmm her brother could not leave center city Rome then.... haha they conceded she got modern day pompai to run and build ....... of age she went with hades...... he said I can not build I do not have money well honey I must stay you travel but im your husband your consort your travel companion..... it's a country what will little old me do here.... plus ill call for help if I get into trouble... fine..... days crater spaceships showed up with an army ..... pregnant women god of wars daughter and unmarried women that was the deal her territory no marriage necessary knowledge art and freedom of expression....... POMPEI Persophone ....... hera can you imagine trying to enslave a god zues sister and wife who will you not enslave beat rape and torture ...... enslave a god there will be nothing left no stars no sun cessation of life..... ironically Greece believes in Space aliens not gods ... our gods look human then we are all god the word zues and hera is an English term not Greek....opps time travel space aliens. Are you a god if you go y o a uneducated country or are you Stargate ancients an advanced society ... spaceships with employees and an Almeria... OK tem time to get to work and build pompei..... I can't do construction but I can pay to have it done... my husband hades is traveling around.... hon it's just a mountain and country beautiful but I do not know how to construct or build anything yet.... that's ok honey ill stay here you go and find yoursrlef... days later spaceships showed to build pompei
Comments
Post a Comment