INDENIAL
Im indenial please don't forget me....
. im indenial about my life choices please don't forget me..... Im indenial about being gay please don't forget me...... im indenial about wishing I w as a lesbian for you don't forget me..... im indenial realize I like black women or nigar please don't forget about me.... im indenial about my life choiese well dam me too well dam who ain't is lying im indenial....... im indenial about my father's lifestyle what's a drag about thst I wonde wink wink about that well damn kid who ain't is lying .... im indenial about my girl you know pops said im too young to commit well hes lying when commit you commit for the right reason or the wrong reason at any age ... never too young to commit a sin because it's probably treason to not try kid... im indenial about ...... what not ???
Comments
Post a Comment