Kidknapping
Public Notice AMC inc nettie cook ..... I am not paying child support my children.are with their legal custodian if they are not you are guilty of kidknapping. If you had a child through surgoucy with my permission I do not pay child support otherwise you are guilty of rape by having my body raped for the egg..... If you go to the bank previous stolen accounts come into play 8 000 dollars a theft is a felony charge..... even italy is lowering their felony threshold.... So are you done or guilty of serious thefts 8,000,000 million or more is terrorism level in a lifetime...... Plus. You are living probably in my home with food medicine supplies electric nicer then my prison for protecting you and my family..... So fuck off or Die I have no problem taking my children away since im the biogical mother. Taking them away and did not give up legally of custody. Anyway, cease and desist or go to prison I did not steal rape or break into your homes.... you should be grateful my family ever helped ease your burden....
Comments
Post a Comment