Lalaland 666

 At sixteen I was told I could risk it all and be pac or be in lala land and a queen .... I could be in lalaland a queen for a day of a wasteland and a slave for eternity or risk it all..... I choose to to risk it all for a movie or a lalaland in prison i chose to risk it all for a kitten or live in lalaland and wish I was dead... my morte of death said so .. well honey your not my dam Sam but I might of heard of you let's talk I might be a devil but im sometimes in disguise as a demon or an angel you chose which fork in the road lalaland queen of a wasteland and a slave for an eternity or risk it all I know dam Sam I heard of that bitch she made a deal with a dog.. dam straight every man is a dog deep down just beware when nesserary be a dog too a bitch of one..... hahaha I meant lucifer ... oh that dog is a saint compared to our dam Sam when it come to her and lucifer people ... I think I choose to risk it all for GED and a job at Starbucks  and go clubbing rather than be lala lala lala slave in lalaland.... im ok with kitten if all the dogs are busy  the fork in the road is always your choice honey tell dam Sam I said hi and the next smith my way  tell her not to forget me at mile marker 666 dam dam Sam dam Sam to an eternity of happiness and pleasure as a just reward let dam Sam be rich not just financially but with just happiness plus I hope incan make dam Sam my Sam for night for a day or night here and here as revenge to every dog who betrayed her and me.... dam Sam straight until we need her to be our willing slut to find enjoyment with her dam straight Sam even if it's bi sexual or bi partisan of her .... dam Sam to my bed .... I choose not to to serve lala in lala land and walk away from.everyone else who does so I wont be a slave with my child whoever that might be one day... dam straight Sam this devil now knows your name child welcome to the gamble of a lifetime.... parties sex and drugs are all your for the taking welcome to my pac food medicine and shelter is your just reward ..... for walking away from slavery with lala in lalaland .... when you start to wonder if you made a mistake call dam Sam make her not be straight then let this devil know that answer makes all the dogs that are suppose to protect dam Sam pay dearly for betraying her and you...... dam her straight again as revenge .... this asks as a reward... well dam Sam why didn't you say so....  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert