LUC I FUR 4 BUDDY AND FRIENDS

 Heyittle child whats your name im new to the service of protectors of children of this world..... how about you???  What are you little thing ...... been been zzzzzz aye ...

 That's ok im good thanks for talking..... kiddy I checked im reporting in for duty ..... πŸ™ƒ I located our detail our protective my big human stupid....

 Ga ga ga ✨️  cher πŸ’ 🌸 πŸ’ πŸ’ cher I'll play cher.  ▶️  hmm il pray tobmy little puppies 🐢  hell answer to me and Lucy and of course protective detail sir...... hmm ill write about you one day...... stranger danger stranger danger hey kid hey kid..... legal gaurdisn im scared help.... evie im reporting in for duty im doing a welfare check on a concerned child do I have permission to speak through the individual..... yes mam I agree for Lucy im on duty mam πŸ˜€..... permission granted hey child what's your name are you ok remember im a stranger don't just trust anyone.... what his name jacksie..... hmmm I feel my friend through you she is pregnant..... now little one what if thry keep all the adventures you and jacksie do when you write about him but it could save someone.... what do you do ..... say no please please let me tell all about my puppy 😭 😒 please he is not allowed to be classfied..... Africa got bandages today but a mean bad guy let's call him a dumb off of a clown..... he is a dead pocessim most of the time but a program makes sooo many of them. Stupid clown stole my bandaid for my friends ..... report jacksie to all the cadets yes mam  yes mam..... I found the band aid bandit..... how will I protect the cute girls bo Bo Bo if you steal her band aid...... πŸ˜”  im sad jacksie they told me to lok away I saw no evil πŸ˜”  im sad I did see bad people but only jacksie bieved me ..... who will I tell now to protect my cute girl.... I do not care if she dark skin..... so does my friend my puppy 🐢 is not white ....hmmmm who cares 😴   het jacksie communicate to your luc I FUR and report the crime.  .... yes hmmm I can't call you sir im at you level of little human pal.......  do not classfy or keep quiet about bad stupid clowns thst rob you ...... no duh do not pretend you do notbsee wrong or you do not hear wrong or you did not hear people speak wrong .... only silly goose πŸͺΏ 😜 do thst are you a goose or a duck today???   Ok .am I need to report god to bug to talk to .... how about child's gaurdian in cherry hill πŸ’ 🌸 🌼 πŸ’  nettie that is BEAR 🐻 🐻‍❄  I like to report a crime.... a potential  stranger danger stranger danger woof woof woof .... report accepted  cadet good first day..... tell yor  little human thank you ..... 😊  little 😈 demonette thank you...... 😊  nettiebears little demon.... good job .... you tired yea dad I worked hard today.... waaaa Wana I don't understand you yet but it's ok..... good job jacksie. Snoreing snoring g 😴 πŸ˜’  one fake bunny 🐰 bye bye two fake stupid clowns bye bye my little human off limits mam eveie im a dog I know im not your type but I was wondering can we be friends.... I know im just a cadet but im cute 😍.....  Lucy got my friend I need a pal too..... you know .... sure kid whatever ill be your friend ... oh jeez wizzx good for you luc I FUR another pal on your rostrr.....  hmmm I see her name in the ground with a heart ❤️ woew nettie 🐻  bear know Lucy for all she is a big deal... cool protect her to protect pack and me and my little human.... yes sir cadet sir alpha sir hmmmm wow I moved up the ranks today when do you lead when do you follow..... take turns....... you ahhhhhh stranger danger woof woof woof ahhhh dogs πŸ• chasing me sorry kid just saying hey danger train all the puppies how corral their human s and protect them yes evie our leutinants angel will train we will help mam ...... great great dismissed whatever....  umm what did mom do again as a disabled secetary again in Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦   ....  were we once young nieve and innocent like bird brains dogs .... grrr snoring snoring 😴.... that's what I thought I accidentally killed an innocent mole now I have to be a demon cat on parole protecting πŸ™ƒ my humans cats and dogs ..... sorry mole may my mom and my god bless you next ten lives πŸ™ im saying sorry everyday for my mistake amen........ I was just playing ▶️  ohh man hmmmm ill kill ten pretend fake 🀑  bozo s for hurting my mom in hells gate πŸ’” and my puppies 🐢 and  kittens even if they are not mine... meow 😻 🐈 🐈‍⬛️ meow meow  puuurrrr purrs kid I have too many kittens already ....  lol πŸ˜†  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert