LUCUS pals

Lucus were are my puppies there so many to keep track off....  italy were did they go .....  I need to inform and file a police report ruff ruff ruff Thailand ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ  line up center and attention soldiers with your dogs  ๐Ÿถ  children practice with your puppies ๐Ÿถ   Dam you carol where are my puppies..... oh myngod oh my god oh mymgod your alive ..
..  please tell me you mean mr brown.... no who's that??? I mean their grandma.... Jesus christ if I don't deserve a second coming  and being alive and Terrence does i want humanity to end and three fucking countries try to kill one Philadelphia cop and he ends up not dead  almost ...  ๐Ÿ˜ค  wai wait wait wait hes alive  oh oh oh my god... no way did god any of them have something with reviving thst sob it's like lala .... I believe in cloning .... only you would admit to hating him...... oh my god die ohh kid don't cry im sorry I was on the phone ...... buddy got hit by a car.... oh no oh no please tell me it is a nickname for Terry..... what who's that ... never-ending exactly it should be that way. Who is brown i agree ... talk about hard to kill......   wait the dog ๐Ÿ• let's hope so please doggie please doggie make it .... oh crap I meant that sick sob .....    where is your mother dead in the hospital... OK come with me or my niece and nephews charge me with crimes which is hysterical but whatever .... where is your ๐Ÿ  goldfish ....  what the fuvk... let's go kid high end prison escort said bang bang bang .... oh my kid you ok yea he was going to enslave me work to pay his lifestyle I behave a get a goldfish or puppies ๐Ÿถ... I don't do what he wants they dissappear ... I think buddy is like me he dissappear and gets hurt a lot..like me....  OK well you know what kid your obviously protected and sick sobs go after me for my name I did not I had but twin did im related to a bid deal thst I did not know you know whst screw it .... we have room it's rome it's expensive ohh sweetheart too late  Sean lansdale and Ms  Tinsadale  own most of it ....   hence why our niece gave us each a one bedroom in every country while in Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ  she knew we were twins sean ummm took a few years he was busy  Paris aunt Jo aunt carol Rome,  london,   berlin , Mexico, japan china korea ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท  Philadelphia manhatten Dubai ....... wait you mran she is not in a mansion... wait wait if they do thst to her whst will they do to me.... I don't even own a mansion in nj  why is she not in nyc...?? There are too much to do too many kids too many ๐Ÿถ puppies ..... I go to court everyday for stupid shit .... they did not pay child support we did they did not give birth she did ....  I can't believe no wonder they went to you... I would of shot them all or stabbed them but Kent said no to me having sharp objects around.... luckily all my boyfriends did not die from a knife hmmm you know whst screw it...  I dontbeant to talk about it it was traumatic.... for you or kent.... what no I mean my place got ruined don't tell her but I might tolerate your nieces design.... you know .... wait what how did it get ruined. Umm blood corpse coroner said....  supposedly they broke in... wait how easy is it to clone ..... how many times.
  I agree you mean laur got to go around as a bush ok ok ok even i don't do that and my father is you know......illegitimate and all.... Jesus christ carol who cares your a bush I was raised in Social light in  Stanford CT I thought that was a big pond but oh my god that bitch laughed now I know why.... just because you are a bug from standard CT does not make you a Stanford......    I wasn't raised as a bush just got the name ....   consulate... oh I forgot I got shot too but I don't think I was raised thst way who cares ...... wait wait wait    carol they said you are Jude campbells husband as nd wait wait wait wtf...   that carol died they.were never married  she had at least one knee replaced..... please don't tell me someone is going by that name  how banned is  cloning .... oh my god not again my my and my daughter's money  .. oh my god officer im sorry in one day i found my daughters rapist i trusted is alive a great dog might be dead and another women went to the bank as me and my daughter and this child loses pets if he dies do thinngs for them its been one fucking day .... you fear  my daughter you all come to to italy to talk to me.... judes girlfriend is dead knee replacement from maple shade nj he was managing the propety for Jude Biden fingerprints are on file as carol bush campbell and carol bush imbessi ... for the cia .... oh my god im sorry .... oh my god i forgive her i agree kill all her fake friends and family I agree with venicevif there passport says Philadelphia investigate them or if they are famous ... or with someone that is ..... they all knew her by at least nettie ..... kill or arrest them all.... how rich is nettie she is at least a psychologist we all know her somewhat and they dont is purpusefull.... kid I thought being poor was hard this is ridiculous.. .... I don't want to be a god... practical magic thank god Sabrina handled teaching children the correct white right way....  I agree ..... they learned butchery ... I know carol said but I wanted ummm the fake netties to pay bad I think now ohhh man carol I knew her as Sam...... screw it show me a photo of your sam ???   It's like Vietnam and Thailand were we there or Cambodia or were we not ....    the new re ruit Mr adorable reporting in the ๐Ÿถ puppies are in england ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ  Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ   Brazil  I had to bribe people to keep the wrong nettie it turns out in prison ...... the fake one is in italy?.?  Lucus was a big deal to some people it turns out  or they might have thought heavens DEMI dog Lucy was the mother who knows you know ???   OK ok ok lucus gave his puppies to us in rome there is no way my sam or your nettie could do all thst snd not get out of cherry hill nj ....... did you see her ex husbandist was the prince of england on it by any chance whst would you had done to be with him ....... Oh jesus the old me or this me...... ???  Plus royalty ๐Ÿ‘‘...... bush adopted her ...... penthouse in nyc ..... umm I would of befriended i want to say but obviously no one else thought too if that's the case we are screwed I was a billionaire they tsrget the president of the United states we are scraps compared to him his grandchildren were targeted and stole two million this year personally from him .....lucus said I did not approve those adoption hmmmm carol and Jo huh look alike .... great Lucy ummm yea what ????  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert