LUCY WOOF LUC I FUR

 Evie finally what the hell is mom still doing there..... they don't listen to me meow  you try unless they need help..... woof woof I agree stupid humans ......... where grandma... which one .... hmmmm the idiot is yours they both are .... they left mom at hells gate .... no way Lucas been there so has buddy.... meow meow 😻   no wo der i sliced the wallpaper asshole...hiss hiss die morte i choose you die everytime instead of buddy mom or children spinx ssid so ....ok edgypt or else... yes mom good girl.... we can't drive they can.... who's that .....angels bon .... she's real....oh boy I thought angel was other..... you know a demon who killed the enemy  thats not him as a dog im sure ....... are sure...?? No duh  can we make angel father the demon angel a dog for a while and see if he like his reality check ....help mom or else ...agree  no way we have to say she is indenial and a boy  she's a boy....because angel is a  sweetheart for this world.... I know not deadly but a good girl...... good cadet..... woof woof ....meow meow 😻 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert