Lucy woof woof two
Passing out Lucy i would of killed you I f yO knew what you meant by answering prayers..... mom does it ....mom's an idiot now as well....... meow his hiss hiss π» meow....... even angel or don't mean the human wants you dead .... mission accomplished no longer a sweetheart in twelve hours ..... hmmm we had to gods childrens prayers.... mom is considered fgods child...... that idiot of god I can handle being gods child thebrest can die.... children only other mother .... what planet did you answer prayers on .... I don't not care hoe cute you think buddy is ....OK I am a cat π hiss hiss .meow meow one planet mom only adult that is a child and children only...... what about sean .... hmmm undecided..... how many are there one two sorta three.... π€ ill decide later..... fine fine fine fine three maybes ...... buddy your shift goodluck..... whoa whoa wait I did not get to meet Lucy yet..... they always want Lucy not evie..... what a shock she's a cat ..she's π Lucy I have potential with...... woof woof what about me..... not a animal no soul not a child if they ask for something kill the enemy or report the enemy to our authorities.... our higher power ... got it yes mam ......







Comments
Post a Comment