Oaks update

  •   Chenille had me sign as always for three years Annette Marie campbell black as AMC inc nettie 
  • She asked to schedule a mental health review scheduled for next week
  • No food was brought as requested by the DOJ and corporate of Oaks especially since I told them I had a trust from my ex husband two years ago Damien Cook as nettie cook of Brooklyn . I MARRIED IN MEXICO 8 28 UNDER A NICKNAME HE MADE MY LEGAL NAME 
  • She administered the pre package supplements and 0.25 mg of Xanax
  • She checked my bank statement and the month of February is either missing or missed payment when account got closed at TD bank without my permission I am making an extra payment account is 6505 She would like to print πŸ–¨  the last two months payments.  πŸ™ƒ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert