Oaks Walter Rhoades
Walter novak Rhoades and I discussed my current drug protocol and how Xanax at 00.25 mg was ineffective and I was not being prescribed ambien anymore with my extreme insomnia how serequal is no longer being prescribed he said I can take 5mg I believe of ambien and Xanax my choice. I also mentioned that oaks Behavior Health with integrated care was being investigated by interpol for theft of my trust since it is depleted and I did not get any of it... he saw me take his photo for my blog and DOJ notes and informed me it is illegal to take his photo... I laughed umm talk about paranoid or delusional... I said no it is not and I was asked to keep updates on my treatment by oaks employees and staff. With photos and names with boring π΄ details... plus you nee a photo for your medical license he said no you do not just a degree π ummm OK wring area code doc ...... we also discussed switching pharmaceuticals companies he informed me CVS does except Medicaid insurance at all..... and there is no Walgreens where they are located....hmmm ummm oaks has two Walgreens thst i know of so no Walgreens near them no CVS then not in this area.... OK. Only small pharmacy covered bridge is on her way so off of route 70....... otherwise Walgreens would be an option .... he said the tech would have to pick up the script ..OK....
Comments
Post a Comment