Prison inmate 2437
About five years ago or later they mistranslated czar to tzar..... t...... zar is the enemy of zar.... russian royalty for freedom and knowledge they fought in world war two against the gestoppo..... pro Stalin...... such as Anastasia Stalin in the civil war between russia and Germany with Adlif arrange marriage he was killed before world war two he was Stalin family and was marrying a Jewish ✡️ poor royalty member thst survived the war .... between eastern Europe and western europe it was considered a civil war ..... Annette Marie Campbell Evestacia Puetin Tiffany Putin puma nettiebear ...
https://therealnettiebear.blogspot.com/2026/05/diane-fables.html A child in heaven one of the female arch angels got to design planets stars and galaxies she use to talk to them through time including family members some were on ragnorok and Olympus...she got permission as a reward to design to create something cool and interesting she decided she wanted whatever a tabby was on a planet she with the universes help created a panther... named it Tabitha...... she decided she would let tabby be her daughter on that area..... a dog named kerbie..... she created kerbusus to be a guard ๐ dog..... that can be her brother or son when he misbehave as a time out..... ⏲️........ panda bear ๐ป named cool because he is soo cool as her son ane day ..... she thought a Wiccan that was grenade would be cool called grinda.... you can be my daughter sweetheart ๐....... when she was kidknapped through time and killed they were rascists she was not her cursed everyone thst harmed her ... to make her more powerful and bigger vindictive bitch then you can imagine even more than her as the queen of Olympus for harming her on any planet no matter when and where........ they decided as the father of a angel and demon to makes the child reincarnate through time as a African child and other races as restitution for accidently killing a child of god ..... odins sister zues sister... she said sure no problem I don't mind reincarnating through time with my children of all races one time.... meow ruff African princess ..... Rockefeller...... picasso...... Einstein......... edger Allen poe......... snoop doggie......... ice t...... VOODOO PRIESTESS.... indentured servants ..... Pocahontas as an example in new england..... ๐ง♂️ fairly queen..... queen of darkness the queen of england....... kennnedys...... grace kelly......Marilyn Monroe Audrey Hepburn..... zues brother to say your sorry reincarnate me one time fines fine .. ... one time odin to say your sorry fine one time..... hera ... one time to make amends im sure you targeted me by now for no just cause as a witch how about you become a demi god as a reward dad said yes... Lucy my dog..I do not know you yet .... lucifer said yea kid what's up ..... opps ..... balthesra sorry kid I know someone he is an arch demon but I need an heir from you my my son ...you know in exchange you will be protected in exchange... hold that thought sorry father I have sinned amen.... OK sure granted...... posidean.... no mother .... no mother im tired of the ocean an listening to you first fine hmmm well well good already my son ..... haha fine ocean listen yo him then decide how to answer your mother next time...... tsunami.....๐ hurricane.....OK mother what do you want i need to reincarnate one time through you do happen to know what color you are??? I like rainbows ๐...... im not sure .... does it matter ..tell Delphi I said hi.... I would like her to my mom too fine mom granted please stop the rain ๐ง..
Monsoon season not surfing season yet.... you have to learn how to OK dolphi ๐ฌ said sure no problem ๐...... hmm not allowed to be hades... OK next option....... Allah..... ehh we will see next OK cool...... merlot..... female druids ....... sure no problem......... ceasar.... whst up waa waaa waaaaa. A baby answred..... u neat cool done granted..... my mother is my daughter now....... Maya of the Aztecs..... yea no problem...... Hercules my brother I need to be my father OK done mom the underworld is your when you need it to be...... ... just protect zena for me.... done as long as she is not a threat to humanity or you..... of course mother....... oh second zues you in sure but I love dragons you need to be one for a life as my daughter..... OK what's a dragon it is a magical being thst flys high in the sky.... it shifts into greatness.... im Simon and Biden are translating what he said to you kid..... OK but zues the second coming said freedom reigns or dies motherfucker ....in exchange .... damn straight Woodstock all the way........ baby baby screw corruption unless it is for the powerless and unjust.... granted as zues daughter or whatever .... the circle of life is Infinite and so are humanities possibilities ✨️ and dreams...dam straight Paul what the hell... Beatles bug .....were is mono..... parting with Warhol.... were my soup ๐ฒ painting he promised me one..... im secertly a fan for what it stands for....... even if they do not know it yet... Dr strange you wife and daughter Dr who need permission to reincarnate one time through you....... haha on what planet screw it do all of them Biden said ...... we need more free thinkers and less thoughtless bastards in this world....https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1HDCLAe6dY/Grrrrrr give me back my rights ...... ruff ruff ruff it like taking my bone ..... mean cold bastards ๐ค im paranoid .....
Delusional....... schrenphnic...... then what the fuck are you??? Humanity fuck it all fine i am ... evil exists...um you are paranoid...... no it does not ......ummm that is technolgy....nope a magic phone or seashell......... asprin.... what that is pain medication ๐ ummmm phenyal barbitol.... ummmm oh thank god ill tell you the truth give me more there are at least barbituates in it..... plus you better kill me or you will wish you are dead...and you are stupid to touch me without permission I do not care what demon you pray too... oh my god I might believe in lucifur but Jesus christ ๐ณ married to who satan.... ummm which one??? I need them all recruited for me to get out of your hell ... prison inmate 2437.... I better have blown up the good damn FBI office to be here... classfied ... I am not under cover that is my fucking name ...im told... assumed identity disorder ....assumes other people's identity ....ummm you fucking idiot that would be identity theft not classfied several felonies at least ๐ only undercover assignments and military operations can be classfied.... oh my god that is not my name ... that is not my name that is friends from childhood im sure ..... yes it is i did what in that name ...OK I did not know thst name... let me see the charges runmy fingerprints.... what am 8 being charged with... leaving the scene of the crime nope homicide im sure..... car theft of a suburu.... 6000 dollars like fuck ..... hmm I ran someone over I think I was .drunk driving with herion cicsine alcohol.... and I left a herion in the trunk like a kilo ..... damn shame I need a lawyer now charge me in federal court please ... AMC fuck you AMB im killing or dying your choice you i did not commit only a bunch of misdemeanor in someone else name i vehicles manslaughter.... kilo of herion in that grand theft... I stole identity of tiffany Trump im told ....ummm Nicole hilton ...... ummmm..... im sure motherfucker charge me in will die illegally in prison as someone im not all those felonies thst have to run my fingerprints and prove im Lauren... to charge me .... car theft of my car and my mom's wtf..... drug use uh ah high security prison in nj for drug use charges... what else am I not guilty of but will be of murder at this rate...... drinking and driving....huh ah ha whst car did I steal a Kia Rio..... Lauren stole a kio Rio better not be 2002 or 2003 silver ๐ค .... credit card theft of a campbell. .... OK ok ok and Sam Cuervo die now I did nt even know that name anymore you are lucky there is glass cia do understand lawyer no wonder .... OK what else tried to bomb italy wtf i like italy now if it was fbi field office I supposedly never worked for id understand.... get it.... that is not a misdemeanor idiot....hahaha loophole loser staue of limitations is up..... glass again good for you chicken shit get me out now ..... what else am I guilty of ... rape of thirteen year old ... I agree it's you im sorry she went by your name cia for so long she went by annette .... no worse nettie how the fuck imdud thst I got told no all if over you can not use it .... how did she get to ..... my nickname ... is my codename and my legal name wtf... drop the charges ....don't you dare i want court time she needs to be taken out now ... just kill her idiot loophole.... obviously why hasn't anyone told me or killed her yet honestly ummm because of you she was protected by your uncle when they saw best friend ..... screw it kill anyone that hurts children or uses my family for terrible crimes all bets off understood relay the order ... now fine fine done
Comments
Post a Comment