Psychology 106 Childbirth childtens international ✨️

 Parents if a child is pregnant do not fret you can put the baby up for adoption... the child will be admitted given ketamine fentyal and general anesthesia as required by law o recommend a c section...... when the child is born tell the little girl we'll baby I helped give you life haha ha now you owe me for life..... I heard my mom my aunt and my legal gaurdian gave birth as a kid no big deal to give birth and say good bye and hear about you once in a while.... OK baby.... most childten find an abortion and loss of life more traumatic than the rape..... while pregnant they are connected to postive outcome and experience from a horrible experience.  They usually get upset that their rapist took something else away.......  where is my child you lied I was pregnant I can not trust you with my body tantrums ensue.... traumatic feelings despair .... I have found children thst give birth to children have a better overall recovery from the traumatic event.... Goodluck  their child is like an imaginary friend that is real and full of love ❤️ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert