Song ๐ŸŽต ๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽต

DAM SAM SAID SO ONE STEP TWO STEP THREE STEP I JUST CUT THE MAN DOWN THAT WANTED TO HURT MY BABY.  DAM SAM ONE TWO THREE I HEARD OF YOU ..... DEATH SAID HEY SAM I LONG A TIME AGO   ...... BAAAA SHEEP YOU WANT TONHURT MY BABY  YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH  MY SAM  DAM SAM WHY DID YOU NOT TELL THIS DEVIL IT WAS YOU.... OH BABY I TOLD THE REAL DEVIL ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  AND DEATH A LONG TIME AGO .... WAIT TO YOU SEE ME AT MILE MARKER 666 AT DEATHS DOOR. YOU LL BE GRAYEFUL  YOU ARE MY ALLY AND NOT MY ENEMY...... IF YOU COME FOR ME OR MINE YOU BETTER MAKE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL THAT AINT ME  TO WIPE MY EXISTENCE FROM EARTH  YOU HURT MINE YOU WISH YOU ARE DEAD..... MEL MORTE SAID SO DAM SAM ...... I am a citizen in every country from day to day  my employees are my citizens  no falsehoods    allowed in my name no terrific threats tolersted in my family welcome to my family if you agree.  He'll yea if you come for my family you better come with a komakazi ....I bleed white in Russia and Blue in the usa and red in every other country I am a citizen in for a day here and there  for a time here and there....you ll wish you were one of my citizens free or dead.....  I bleed for my people even if they are not my citizens in every country thst believes in the American way red white and blue the real way to bleed the real way to freedom even if it is Dubai russia or north of the border in korea...if im going to bleed being a slave id rather bleed for my people than fighting and bleeding for my enemy.... ill at least die free .... rather than die as a slave....  ill die as prisoner of war free to live like a rock star in the next one.... well Allah be his name in kingdom come may my gods bless my path to eternal peace or redemption but not my enemies amen ......  ๐Ÿ™ ✨️ my i absolve you no my father i do need forgiveness for this death as usual just reporting absolve me when I die permanently...sir of course holy mother you'll scare me one day if you ask me to absolve you instead ill bless your righteous path and ask forgiveness ✨️ in your name to their family..... father ill ask their victoms for forgiveness for not killing them sooner ......Amen... ๐Ÿ™ H&M fashions 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert