Wanted. Cereal killers
The movie wanted with Angelina Jolie the groups it's based on. They found out that children were serial.killers or would be trained to be... so they decided to scare them straight. Instead they wanted every adult in their life dead.... they knew each other in Africa as brother and sis same age.....each group took one kid for the weekend..... they were scared of not helping them and whoever targeted them before the age of eight..... they both had ideas π‘ how to revolutionize the industry.. they decided to compete .... he would take out three targets she would take out one....or assist...... she go for the big fish he would go for the leutinants...... as children see this man how would you kill he is a pedophile....... she explained to John Hopkins that anyone would be a serial killer even me if you rape enough children ... she was four he contacted people in his field concerned how do you know what a pedophile is a rape of a child...... not willing! By six her and an unknown boy went to a cereal convention like in sandman on Netflix...the boy wanted to know were the cereal was .....men wore tags puffy .... coco..... loops...... fruity ....... general.....Chex..... I don't think this is the right convention. Wait what's your name ummm I did not know we had to pick our favorite cereal I choose my name oops ...... π¬ turns out not a bad thing .....people raped me or the boy they died afterwards.... sometimes π’ badly..... serial killers were angry ....they usually kill for a cause..... we were children why was our name being used to kill.... ABC design studios they decided I should be an interior designer..... Philadelphia art institute agreed yea!!! Did well in Japan.....sorry uncle Wilson...... David borez and me would fight i thought it was stupid of him not say im related Wilkes booth.....his fingerprints as a baby were found in an assassins home.... when i watched his nephew fbi almost didn't let him consult while filming.... bones....... Jolene cia and White fbi said we will take him he might prove useful........ they decided to keep the straight laced bastard instead of letting the cia recruit him...... his brother they could keep ....great nephew though..... we would watch hockey and white would root for the candians flyers would lose not allowed to watch all hockey is Canadian hockey .....go maples with maple syrup.. π π honestly if a cop has no marks in his record and no children or pets orbextra martial affair ..... that is a cold stone bastard especially if you look at rape victoms bad wife great cop mentality π€ they are who investigate by IA sociopath level ....im considered Anti sociopaths level.... π₯Ά cold blooded..... use to be extreme about 3 percent of sociopaths could act instead of mimic.....is where you rinse and repeat the same action to a extreme detail level...Acting is same action different each time .... one way is natural one is not. to each individual...... creative slaves are actors who find sociopaths interesting their eq is usually π€ 8 to 16 .mostly self eq....... Inflate their egos and watch the slavery happen....for the sociopath..... I get you to kill my enemy while I stay clean and you pay the price lnc or lnb tjc tjb the fallout is too extreme for me to get my hands dirty revenge from my enemy π± π¨ π± π¨ scares me..... I stay away from children for fear of what will happen to me if I hurt them .....I have my memories ...im good ill watch ⌚️ you hurt them and pay the price ....... you want me to torture a bunny π° π π€ͺ if I do ill cry and tell my mom.and have her kill you...... let me meet your mother psy asked afterwards .... great I suggested counseling with her great ....Linda migraine......really not McGrath this time....lol look at that I was right still worth it.... special ed got better.... hmmm yep still not a genius
Comments
Post a Comment