Buddy pals Bailey ๐Ÿ’›

 Oh my god Shane what are you doing .... nettie said drop and go I leave you behind you are dead.... where is lala i sense she is not unkillable but damn is she persistent..... poor netttie I like to lay there and do nothing just not nettiebears thing you know.... orders in the background no I said I have to deal with Lucy if you disobey im not cleaning you will for life idiot.... understand... Jesus Shane your father is an asshole you shoot away anyone that reminds you of any of them .... your poor mother I thought being nettiebear wass bad.... no stay away from that trap listen or die.... oh my goodness what do you mean Shane I look good you answer I get credit for your work you get a meal I get part of your salary..... I like to just lay here you know and do nothing that is more your sisters speed work and not get paid .... I still look good right.... Shane please do not tell me you choose to rescue a dog and not your sister ....... oh my god I pick the biege dog you pick the cat ๐Ÿˆ  the biege dog is a survivor im sure ..... evie good for that bitch no wonder she tore up the wallpaper go for it everytime.........  if you do not like fur too bad hahaha ha ๐Ÿ˜œ  where is my food at this time delivery its morning idiot..... I even I see the sun my goodness your youth betrays you.... yea yea sir why is nettiebear here in hellsgate so now am I asshole I should be on a beach ⛱️ with cement by a pool with a drink with little umbrellas where is my staff and steak ... ???  Oh my goodness im tired from  doing nothing ๐Ÿ˜ด thank goodness I enjoy just laying around and doing nothing poor nettiebear doesn't even get a steak for working hard ....  grrr no that hurts nettiebear get in line or deal with evie in death join her ..... she knows people that scare even me I know lala and nettiebear the only human that can take my bone and not get bitten for good reason plus I get a reward and scratches even Shane can not do that....  I growl at him for going near my refrigerator....... Shane trained me to protect everyone that is important imagine your protected detail or charge if a minor is a refrigerator with food lots of food and water ๐Ÿ’ง.... on a deserted island ๐Ÿ... no way lala is near.... attack her now that is a command ...... she wants not just your food  she wants your soul to pay off her debts .... im not willing to share my meal with that bitch why hell would I hand over my soul as well .... ill tell nettiebear and she will kill you for me that is how high I am on the food chain.... asshole plus Shane will never know what nettiebear did .... im his albi and don't snitch on friends and my teammates ๐Ÿ˜ค.... that protect me and babies .... the adults like Shane's dad can die or lalalas I grant them eternal damnation to permanent death six feet under my dog house ......  ill desicrate your grave like you did our bodies assholes and I wont go to prison for it .... more than likely you went after my friend the president's dog or his grandchild dogs because we like babies  not to get hurt hahaha thank you for your death may you be reborn or saved for taking one for the team....  now in your name and your charges name we will get revenge  cold blooded deathdealers from my heaven may the lord bless your path to thier demise.... Evelyn my dear I summon you and Goldie for old times sake..... I need revenge for one of your mothers children even if it is not your brothers or sisters they went after my charge you know all of them on this godforsaken planet.....I confirmed first one here hmmmm  starting to fall asleep wow im so tired from.doing nothing really....snoring dreaming ๐Ÿ˜ด food confirmed..... medicine..... confirmed seems to be mostly for the enemy ...... water ๐Ÿ’ง  confirmed ....check  housing .... check ✔️...... babies grrr she is here of course there are but they were probably eaten for thier hearts ๐Ÿ’•....... understand confirmed Bailey our demigod for the deal enjoy your respite and our respect ..... great .... were is my steak .... nettiebear is here in hell rescue her to rescue the rest of us .....  comprende ill represent Goldie in his family's name and honour in my name that is classfied deathdealer 345 approved amen .....   I will answer in Deathdealers name Evelyn death dealer approved 678 malaztof.... blessed is your sins when you commit them not from a treasonous heart but to protect us all even from ourselves amen .....  ๐Ÿ™ ✨️  do.you understand dragonets..... they ate your childrens hearts for powerless revenge for not willing to be thier slave or willingly sell your soul to lala wtf for Lucy knows lucifer for real.... I know real warm cold blooded bastards for real my nettiebears dragons ๐Ÿ‰ that protect dragonets ...... yea right ill eat my dog food first .... instead of steak or prime rib...  Shane's cousin I can not believe ever buege dog knows im not thier Bailey s Shane no wonder .... ruff ruff not him sorry ruff ruff ruff jee wiz thanks a lot hiss hiss im a cat your enemy .... bark yelp yelp oh my god im.sorry wait please stop don't tell evie on me.....   oh  my goodness some idiot in.a half delirium in the bayou swears I have been worshipping sean for a life as a life altering cat a beautiful exotic snow leopards cousin or his cousin .... definitely related to nettiebear .... no duh if he was risk it all to rescue some demon it had to one of lucifers leutinants idiosta..... no wonder I thought I had nettibear as a cat watching out for me for once figures I've been worshipping a cat..... land we have a felony wareent for a 16 year old prostitution charges ummm kid please don't tell me you broke in here we might be able to find you a place to live... elsewhere wtf no its my mom's no don't you get it we are charging him as a prostitute countless charges are you serious you need me to be a witness to your stupidity..... umm you know that mansion does his mom afford it or in debt and no offense a pro at sixteen speaks volumes if you want to charge the mom let's go ..... because more than likely his sexual favors grants her gifts ๐ŸŽ.....  hey kid you are not nieve but you are way too  innocent for me thanks anyway as tempted as I am by you ... lol ... my mom owed money and I had to pay ....  this place somehow belongs to my other mom .... she let's me live here .... Mrs Jole or Jolene my dad thought she died in at 9 11......  unless she granted you sexual favors as a cop I heard she tried to crash a plane with eight kids on board  she had the witness commited ... she went nuts on the plane the nanny kicked her ass and crash landed the plane.....  she had her commited with Britney spears thank god cover it up blame the victoms.........blame Ms Jolene Wren CIA.... who.is going to believe her comparison to me .... with him on my arm .... her commited for treason in my name ...... Kanye west there will be a riot if you don't get one of your wives out we thought they would fight over Justin Timberlake they are not  people keep volunteering to visit them we need them out one is your wife they laughed did we share him in north Philly... nah I don't think so ... that's funny .... oh my god I thought my family was dead who do the babies belong too congratulations you are on parole they are your children ...... I might choose prison you know... ill survive better there ... maybe but I have to tell nettiebear all kinds of things you did .... that's a shame ๐Ÿซ   Id rather deal with that bitch true prostitution you at what age what age do you think.shell start with them ....... she has no money now and no place to live .....fine fine fine ill take the brats plus nettie use to visit to babysit maybe ill get a college girl to visit.... good for you kid..... 

Bailey said you went after my charges protective detail a big deals little girl now you get to die for my trouble. Going after my and her dog. her protective detail means you are after his daughter ... haha he ends up in the hospital with honours you end up dead he becomes a hero and gets turkey oh my god Bailey is in charge of food on this planet he i can negotiate with what is that??? I need an interpreter for ruff ruff ruff from earth ๐ŸŒŽ You will not believe this shit when you write about hezebal the middle east did not know you guys did not know it meant the white man that speaks the devils twisted tongue english from england and USA... a beard a tan and hair covered Allah be my enemy amen you are dealing with bin ladens people again rinse and repeat its exhausting ๐Ÿ˜ด throw away the trash finally everyone in italy heard annette was labeled a god that raped boys in Minnesota to become one and a zombie as laur .... I want you dead they tortured children in my name one more time

.  Evie ....father not now... I targeted babies again im.in trouble I stole thier teddy bears i wanted them fussy and crying in dirty diapers so thier parents wouldn't worship the ground they walked on .....Lucy had me killed through  tume she wants me killed everyday she will take them all ..... we need help.... um I think i found recruits do i get a bonus or acyolds fanfate an instagram post........ oh my god yes how about not prison  ... wow my doghouse is cute so haha...... ....wtf what do you mean hiss hiss hiss not a real dog I do not know what you are.... oh honey I had you i had to be some kind of animal ....... oh man the new recruits do not know what work is yet but they will try ... they said ...... how many bears did you steal why how many do I have to steal to owe you snd stay like this what's my debt. Ratio .. total..... please calculate...... 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Quack

Gossip Girl Alert

Gossip Girl Alert